30% of the eBook Minimum Purchase will be held to purchase titles with long hold queues. The remaining 70% of a library's contribution is for your library staff to select and purchase titles, along with any additional funds the library wishes to spend.
eReaders that currently work with 3M
|- PC or Apple computer
- Sony (Except PRS-T1)
|- Tablets — Android market
- Cell phone — Android market
Kindle Fire — Currently eBooks can be side loaded onto a Kindle Fire. 3M is currently working with Amazon on the 3M app compatibility with the Kindle Fire.
- Number of Checkouts at one time: 5
- Number of holds at once: 7
- Number of days checked out: 21
- Number of days resureved in hold queue: 7
- eBooks available for purchase on AspenCat are comparable to Overdrive. eBooks purchased for AspenCat eBook are owned by the consortium.