AspenCat eBooks

Public Library Pricing

Collections Budget 1st Year Admin and Set Up Fee

1st year eBook Minimum Purchase*

2nd Year Renewal Admin Fee 2nd year eBook Minimum Purchase*
$0 - $49,000 $500 $1,500 $250 $1,500
$50,000 - $99,000 $1,000 $2,500 $500 $2,500
$100,000 - $150,000 $2,000 $5,000 $1,000

$5,000

  >$150, 000 Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

* 30% of the eBook Minimum Purchase will be held to purchase titles with long hold queues. The remaining 70% of a library's contribution is for your library staff to select and purchase titles, along with any additional funds the library wishes to spend.

Pricing for AspenCat Union Catalog Libraries — Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you want information on Academic or School participation, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (303-422-1150).




7400 E. Arapahoe Road, Suite 75, Centennial, CO 80112 | 303-422-1150 or 888-206-2695 | fax: 303-431-9752
Content © Colorado Library Consortium 2010-present
Original site design and programming © 2010 Quipu Group and Sophisticated Graphics.